Give a gift that gives back this holiday season.
UnitedHealthcare Children’s Foundation (UHCCF) is offering inspirational children’s storybooks, joke books, games and toys with 100 percent of the proceeds funding children’s medical grants.
Gifts available through UHCCF include:
- Award-winning Oliver & Hope children’s storybooks
- Children’s joke books created by kids for kids
- Holiday cards designed by kids
- Digit’y Do — a numbers game that combines elements of strategy and probability with a high dose of fun
- Grins to Go bags— a nylon drawstring backpack filled with a dozen toys, games and activities that will inspire and amuse any boy or girl between the ages of 4 and 12
All products are available at Amazon by searching UHCCF.
Since 2007, UHCCF has awarded more than 14,000 grants totaling more than $38 million to children across the country to help pay for expenses associated with medical equipment and treatment for conditions such as cancer, spina bifida, muscular dystrophy, diabetes, hearing loss, autism, cystic fibrosis, Down syndrome, ADHD, cerebral palsy and more.
Families in need can visit www.uhccf.org to review eligibility criteria and submit an online application.